What do you get when you combine fresh stone crabs, toe-tapping tunes and a costume contest?
The perfect recipe for a tasty time in the Florida Keys, of course.
The Fourth Annual Key Largo Stone Crab and Seafood Festival clatters into Key Largo Jan. 26 – 27, 2013, promising a net-full of fun for the entire family. The merriment includes:
- A Conch Cook-Off
- Cooking demonstrations
- A peel-and-eat shrimp eating contest
- A "little mermaid" contest
- A kids' play area with live fish aquarium and touch tank
- Arts and craft vendors
- Junkanoo band
- Magic shows
- Face painters
- Seafood of all kinds, as well as beverages and key lime pie
- Pirate Demonstrations
- Fireworks on Saturday evening at 7:30 p.m.
- A Car show on Sunday
And of course, the freshest, firmest, most fabulous stone crab claws on the planet.
Bring on the butter!
Visit - FloridaBeachRealty.net
Key Largo, FL
Event ContactFlorida Beach Events
Website: Click to Visit